LER is aware that there are times when one or more of our MPS students might encounter financial hardship during their tenure in our program. The School has created a scholarship fund to help students navigate these difficult situations. Our intent in providing this support is to assist as many students as possible. As a consequence, awards will be limited to no more than $1,000.
- Students must have completed at least six credit hours of classes with at least a 3.0 GPA.
- Awards will be needs based as determined by the awards committee.
- Students who are not receiving tuition reimbursement from an employer or other source (e.g., local union) will be given preference.
- Awards will be reviewed as received.
- Consideration will continue until funds are exhausted for that academic year.
- Students (including those receiving an award) may reapply in successive years for support: however, students who have not previously been supported will receive preference.
- Penn State employees receiving the educational benefit are not eligible for consideration for this scholarship.