Donate to LER
Please Consider Supporting LER
Our most important mission at the School of LER is to ensure that all of the students in our program have the best experience possible while at Penn State and are prepared, upon graduation, to become professionals in the fields of human resources, labor, and employment relations. We work very hard to accomplish this mission and one of the reasons we are able to do so much for our students is the generous financial support we receive from our alums. If you are able to help, please consider making a contribution to LER. This contribution can be designated to go to the general LER School fund (which is used to support our student organizations, student activities and events, etc.) or to one of our existing endowed funds (see below).
- Unrestricted Gift to LER School
- The Arlene Smith Endowed Scholarship Fund
- The Helmut Golatz Endowed Support Fund
You can donate two ways:
- Mail a check made payable to Penn State University to:
School of Labor and Employment Relations
506 Keller Building
University Park, PA 16802
*Please be sure to indicate the fund you would like to contribute to.
- Click here to make an online donation.
To ensure your gift is designated to the School of LER, please follow these steps:
- After you enter the amount of your gift, select the radio button to view giving opportunities
- Select "Other"
- In the following box, enter "School of Labor and Employment Relations" and indicate the fund (Arlene Smith, Golatz, or general fund).